2020 Open Postions
- Office Administrator/Book Keeper
- Temporary position (Maternity leave coverage)
- Full time hours, on call evenings and weekends
We are currently looking to fill our office administrator position temporary until January 2021.
- Strong Administration background with Accounting/Bookkeeping diploma with a minimum of three years of experience
- Knowledgeable in our local hockey rules and regulations, administration procedures for all divisions, and association policies and protocols.
- Experience with working in the Hockey Canada Registry
- Knowledge in ‘New Player Registrations’ and ‘Player Movement’ procedures
- Requires strong computer skills with experience in MS Word, Excel and Simply Accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Positive, friendly attitude.
- Have an interest in the Association improving coach and player development
- Member in good standing with CMHA
- To be discussed further, based on qualifications and experience
If interested please send your resumes to Lee McCaw, CMHA President at email@example.com
Deadline to apply is by October 25, 2020
CMHA Board of Directors