At Chilliwack Minor Hockey, we believe that no child should be unable to play due to financial restraints and that no family should suffer hardship in order for their child to play.
For those who could use some help in covering the costs of hockey, there are agencies that offer grants for hockey registration.
3rd party funding Options:
Please note clubs are slowly opening up and accepting applications again but please note no guarantees can be made by these companies due to COVID-19 as Hockey hasn't officially been announced to resume.
Please plan accordingly by applying for the CMHA Hockey Fund or payment plans offered through RAMP
Athletics for Kids
Lace 'em Up
We understand that COVID-19 has affected many of our hockey families and we want to assure you that even with 3rd party funding closed we are still offering a bit of relief.
Due to many generous people, CMHA events, and fundraising, we have some funds set aside to help. With these funds, we want to be able to help as many families as we can who are in need this season.
FUNDING Eligibility - Chilliwack Minor Hockey Association
UPDATED INFORMATION FOR 2020
- Ages 4 - 18 years (U7 through U18).
- Funding covers only registration fees with consideration to fund equipment costs on a case by case basis.
- Rep fees will not be covered through CMHA hockey fund.
- Funding goes to individuals not teams.
- If requesting funding for more than one child, a separate form must be filled out per child.
- Full registration subsidy is not guaranteed and depends on the number of applicants and available funds per season.
- All players are required to register on Ramp by July 1st
- $150 deposit due July 1st
- Payment plan arrangements must be set in place by July 1st with CMHA prior to receiving funding.
- Monthly installment minimum will be set at $50.00
Applications Accepted: May 1st to July 15th *** NOW CLOSED ***
***** Due to the potentially large amount of funding needed no applications will be accepted after July 15th (No exceptions) *****
Financial Assistance Form
Forms can also be picked up from the Treasurers house - address available upon request
Please note that all grants are only available for basic registration fees. Fees for skill camps, 'A' team tryouts, additional team fees, and equipment costs, are not covered by grants.
Do not hesitate to apply today.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our treasurer or office administrator Brittany Rhodes.