Chilliwack Minor Hockey Fund
At Chilliwack Minor Hockey, we believe that no child should be unable to play due to financial restraints and that no family should suffer hardship in order for their child to play.
Due to many generous people, CMHA events, and fundraising, we raise funds every season for our Chilliwack Minor Hockey Hockey Fund. With these funds, we want to be able to help as many families as we can who are in need each season.
CHILLIWACK MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION HOCKEY FUND
- Ages 4 - 18 years (U6 through U18).
- Funding covers only registration fees with consideration to fund equipment costs on a case-by-case basis.
- Rep fees will not be covered through the CMHA hockey fund.
- Funding goes to individuals not teams.
- If requesting funding for more than one child, a separate form must be filled out per child.
- Full registration subsidy is not guaranteed and depends on the number of applicants and available funds per season.
- Funding is only available for players who apply to 3rd party funding companies such as KidSport, JumpStart, Hockey Canada Assist Fund and Athletics for Kids and don’t receive funding.
- The Hockey fund can’t be used with other funding from 3rd party funding companies as per above
- All players are required to register on Ramp by July 31st
- $150 Deposit paid by July 31st
- Payment plan set up or fees paid in full by July 31st
Applications Accepted: June 1st to July 31st
***** Due to the potentially large amount of funding needed no applications will be accepted after July 31st (No exceptions) *****
CMHA Hockey Fund Application
Please note that all grants are only available for basic registration fees. Fees for skill camps, 'A' team tryouts, additional team fees, and equipment costs, are not covered by grants.
Do not hesitate to apply today.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our Treasurer, Sarah Stevens or office administrator Sara Pudwell.
Chilliwack Minor Hockey